Friday, April 30, 2010

Poor Tom

Today Tom and I started our day (after the kids went to school) with our fun 6.5 mile bike ride.  I have missed it for the last couple of weeks, with swimming lessons, teaching cinnamon rolls to girls, giving a baby shower, and just life.  So anyway we started off, and Tom was about 1mile in, he asked me if my leggs were burning.  They were a little tired but not burning.  So then we would start to go and he could never catch up.  Tom has ALWAYS been able to keep up with me, it is me trying to keep up with him most of the time.  As we were half way in I looked at his back tire and it looked low, but what can we do we are half way in can't turn around, we just have to keep on going.  So were are almost to the home stretch and Tom is just huffing and puffing AND he has to pedal down hill to keep going.  He just could not figure it out.  When we finally got home he was tired.  He looked at me and said "Boy, Easter candy has really done me wrong, I guess I have really gained alot of weight this past month"  So we checked out his back tire it was LOW, and guess what so was the FRONT.  And to top it off so was the trailer's tires that Tanner was in.  WHAT A WORK OUT!!!!  Great job Tom for riding uphill and downhill with 4 flat tires.  Let's do it again in the morning!  BTW-he did pump all the tires up today.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Tom, you are the man! Just think how much easier your next bike hike will be with fully inflated tires. =D

Scott and Jenn said...

I was laughing almost through this whole post. At least Tom finished the bike ride, and I bet his legs were so sore the next day.

Anonymous said...

HAHA, what a workout!

Alanna said...

Wow! Impressive. What a trooper!