Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 5 - Lets Get out of this Hotel Room





So when we woke up this morning,the room smelled so bad, I knew there had to be a way to air it out. I did not think to try the "other" window. So as we went to breakfast, we aired out the room and took all the linens to the housekeeping. I have never been so excited to leave a hotel "Thanks Kylie" Toms brother called us and asked if we wanted to meet him and his family at their favorite hamburger restaurants "Big Juds" Before we went we had fun looking at Boise's new Costco, and Deseret Book Store. We then went to Boise State University to show the kids where Tom and I met. Then off to eat. This place was incredible. Steve wanted to order their Famouse burger to show us and to take home to his kids. At this restaurant everything came BIG. It was fun. FYI Tom and I and the kids all ordered small hamburgers and shared fries and tots. Then off to Burley. We finished lunch at 1:00 and then we called Toms parents and said we would be in by 3:00. They said great, we would be just in time for a TURKEY DINNER! Augh! I had to tell my kids to just eat and take a little bit of everything. Turkey dinners don't come small. It was great to finally be at the destination and not to travel for the next three days.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Love the picture of Tanner next to that giant burger!

Anonymous said...

you've never been to big jud's? it's definitely an experience. i'm really craving a cheeseburger now...thanks!