Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 4 Boise- Beware Read at your own risk



Tom and I decided to stay in Boise for one night to give us a break from driving. Tom and I met in Boise 14 years ago and we always love to visit our old stomping Grounds. We stayed at the AmeriTel Inn Spectrum by the temple. The kids were excited to go swimming and Tom's brother Steve and his family came to go swimming with us. I think in total we were swimming for three hours. We finally got to our room, and Kylie said" My stomach hurts" OH NO! Everytime Kylie says this, she has ALWAYS thrown up! So Lucky for her nobody wanted to share a bed with her, UNLUCKY for the rest of us we knew what was to happen. So 2 hours into a deep sleep Tom and I were woken up to coughing, and we knew it was coming, Tom runs to hand her the garbage pail---infact he held it for her, do you think she made it? Oh ofcourse not she decided to turn the other way, the other way meaning all over the WHITE beautiful bedspread! She missed two times, decided she had enough and went to sleep. In the mean time, Tom (I don't clean up throw up, I have a queezy stomach) had to clean up the mess, we could not get the window to open, so we turned off the heat. Good thing when you sleep you can not smell. GROSS!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yuck! Tom, you are a trooper. I hope there wasn't a repeat performance!

Anonymous said...

ewwwwww