Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 4 - who said coupons expire?


When Kylie was preparing to go to Kindergarten, she needed to get all of her shots. At that time, when she was 5, she did really well and the nurses at the doctors gave her a McDonald's coupon for 1 free ice cream. We shortly moved to Seattle after she started kindergarten, and she did not use that coupon. As we were preparing for Michiru to come to our home, she came across that coupon from Moscow Idaho. It said it did not expire, so Kylie wanted to cash it in. When we took it to McDonald's in Moscow, they just smiled, and they did except it, but the machine was down. But not to cry, they offered her 2 apple pies instead. There is two morals to this story. Coupons that say they don't expires, that is true in most cases, and number 2 I think Kylie should clean out her closets and get rid of more "Stuff" on a regular basis. Hmmmmm, I wonder what I could find if I do it myself?

2 comments:

Megan said...

Nice! Love that you took a picture of her with it, too! =D

Alanna said...

That's hilarious! It's so me. I just went to Utah and put stamps #5 and #6 on my cafe rio card for a free 11th meal. #1-#4 were put on when I lived in Utah before moving to Seattle. I'll get that free meal someday!!