Friday, May 7, 2010

Tanner

Today has been quite the eventful day to say the least.  Tanner was climbing down the stairs while Tyson was vacuuming them, so he lifted him up to bring him down and they both fell down the stairs.  Tyson landed on his back first then flat on his bottom, we think he has bruised his back and his bottom.  And Tanner fell under Tyson and he as broken his leg.  Yes, it is his bad leg.  So he is temporarily in a splint, and on Monday his Orthopedic Doctor from Seattle Children's Hospital will call us, and have us come to Seattle and get further instructions on what to do with his leg.  We are hoping that it can be casted and heal, but we have always know that when his leg did break, they might want to go in and do surgery to get it to straighten out.  We ask for your prayers for Tanner.   It breaks our hearts to see him in so much pain.  It is also hard to see Tyson so sad, he is carrying alot of guilt on his shoulders.  We love Tyson and know that it is not his fault, and that it was an accident.  I am glad that he did not break any bones.

6 comments:

SuburbiaMom said...

Oh my...I am so sorry! I will pray for you and your sons!

Megan said...

That is so sad -- for everyone involved! I hope a silver lining can come out of it. We will pray for all of you!

Sweet Family said...

So?! What's the news with his Dr. in Seattle?

Anonymous said...

Jenny P here - oh no! Poor baby! What did they say today? Poor Tyson, I can only imagine how he feels. Sending prayers your way... Jenny

Anonymous said...

wow guys, so sorry that happened. keep us posted on the outcome. we'll pray for you.

Jolene said...

Sorry to hear about your little guys accident. Abby got her leg caught when we were going down the slide and she has been limping on it the last couple of days. We had an x-ray done and are waiting the results, we should know more tomorrow. Hope that Tyson and Tanner feel better soon. I know how stressful that can be, I feel so bad for Abby.