That is a pretty darn huge mug! I can see why you'd want separate straws, too. It would make a great water mug for trips to the park -- esp if each person had their own cup to pour it into! =)
I love all the posts! It sure looks like you all had a great time. I wish that we were closer so that we could see you more. How is Tanners leg? That must have been very scary. I hope that everything is alright.
3 comments:
That is a pretty darn huge mug! I can see why you'd want separate straws, too. It would make a great water mug for trips to the park -- esp if each person had their own cup to pour it into! =)
I love all the posts! It sure looks like you all had a great time. I wish that we were closer so that we could see you more. How is Tanners leg? That must have been very scary. I hope that everything is alright.
I can't believe you carried that drink around all day. I have to know how much it cost?!
Post a Comment