Monday, July 20, 2009

It is Sunday and again........... Day 5

the Tolmans are late to church. And when I say the Tolmans I mean at least 50 of us. We got lost finding the church, and when we found it, church had started. Talk about putting on a show, we had to set up chairs. Poor people who had to speak it looked like Stake Conference. After church we gathered for the last night of the reunion and mingled with family and had dinner. We had the traditional guessing game, with 40 jars filled with candy. Everyone even the adults love to participate in the game. I would say that the Tolman family is competitive, so we fit in very well. My kids won 2 each and Tyson taking a whopping 3! Good Job Tyson!

2 comments:

Megan said...

What a fun idea for a family reunion! Any more special rules or details I should know before starting at at our reunions?

Megan said...

Ha ha ha, I just realized my previous comment could be taken as referring to the tradition of being tardy to church, hee hee. I meant the candy jars, of course. =D