Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 1 ---Dr. Suess here we come, we are Leaving Hot and Humid Seattle to.......

Dry Heat of beautiful Coeur d' Alene Idaho. We are going from one extreme to the next. The only difference is that it cools down at night in CDA. We are excited to go to the Asper reunion. The theme is Dr. Seuss. I am in charge, and it has been fun to put together. We are doing activities based on the book you were assigned. "Oh the Places you will go", Mr. Brown Can Moo, can you?, Green eggs and ham, Oh the things you can think, Horton Hears a Who, and If I ran the zoo. Everyone was assigned a book and activities to match. Three of these are meals,and 2 activities. We will start the reunion off at Silverwood. We are excited. Also, every family is assinged to have a yearly family update to be saved in the book of rememberance "DR SEUSS" Style. I will post ours when we have it done. Happy blogging and see you in 5 days.

4 comments:

Margo said...

How fun. Have a great time in CDA. Look at the mountains for me. I sure miss them now that I am in Michigan.

Neese Family said...

What a fun idea! Have a fun trip! It was so much fun to read about your UTah trip. We just missed each other! We came home on the 12th. Can't wait to hear about this trip! I love CDA

Megan said...

What a fun idea! I can't wait to hear more details about it.

Unknown said...

what a fantastic idea! i want to come with you!!!