Monday, July 20, 2009

AAHHH!!!--We made it - day 4


Well we finally made it to Park City---and it is HOT!!! We arrived at our Condo which we shared with 2 other sibling families. It is a beautiful place and we will enjoy it for the coming week. It is it a great location, especially for skiers, the lift is right at the foot of the condo, and there is alot of hiking trails for Tom ( I am not a big hiker and that was enclosed to him BEFORE we were married, so he is never mad when I say simply I will not go on a hike. He does however keep on asking just incase I change my mind. Maybe I will but the chances are mostly likely not. Sorry Tom). We also get to go and see all of Toms family. 8 siblings and his parents.

No comments: