



So today we decided to stay in Park City and see what it has to offer. We found the Alpine slides ad a ride to the top on a Gondola ride. It was fun. Our entire family excluding Tanner was able to ride their own car down and control their own speed. Tom and I are pretty competitive so I tried to catch up with him down the slide. The only reason I did, is because there was a slow person in front of him. So Tom and I got to hang out on the slides while we waited for people to go down. I rate the Alpine Slides a 10 out of 10---- a must to do in Park City.
2 comments:
I LOVE the Alpine slides! We went on a band trip to Jackson, WY, and they were sooo fun! Just curious... Who watched Tanner while you were sliding?
Tom's sister Marcia watched him. He was sleeping and when he woke up he screamed until we came down....babies are fun!
Post a Comment