

So needless to say we left beautiful Hermiston Oregon very early. None of us slept very well. I was sure there was mites in our bed. All night I would say to Tom. "Do you feel like you are being bit?" He told me I have a very over active imagination, and not to worry that there was no bugs. Well my "imagination" got to me, I scratched all day trying to get my invisible bumps off of me. So off to Burley. We do have to say we are spoiled in Seattle with the cooler weather, because Burley was HOT HOT HOT. I think it was a cool 92 degrees. Toms parents say at least there is a breeze, and that it will get hotter this summer. So when we got to Burley, Sheryl, Toms sister had informed us that she has cleaned the basement because it is not used often, and that she swept at least 5-6 dead spiders in all the rooms. OK---that is enough for me. Tom had to shake all the bed covers for me before I would even move in the bed, I always looked behind doors in the bathroom and ofcourse under the toilet seat. If you can't tell I am a little bit fetish with spiders. The one thing that is comical in the basement is their shower. It is smaller than a coat closet, and the shower head is not bigger than a pocket flashlite. I told Kylie, that at least there is a shower, at my grandmothers home we had to take baths, because she used her shower to store toilet paper and mops and brooms.
1 comment:
OHH!!! I've used that shower before! IT IS TINY!!!
Post a Comment