Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!!!!! Who knew that........






One day this Young girl would find her Prince Charming ...

And they would fall in love.  He would Propose and she would say yes.....
They would get married a few months after. 
Then a year later........
Their life would change...a bubbly little girl came into their lives.  Awe, life was so quiet until.....
A bouncing Baby boy came 2 years later.  One of each our life is complete?

Ofcourse not, we needed 2 boys to compete with our one bubbling girl who is now older than three.
Now you can see our family is complete, with our final baby....a boy not a girl.  We would not change a thing.  But you see that is not all, look what has happened in 13 years......


Between the both of us we have wonderful parents, we have 26 sister/brother in laws, and we have 46 nieces and nephews with at least 2 on the way.  Who knows there could be more? 

This has been fun to go down memory lane.  We hope you have enjoyed our story.
  Happy Anniversary Tom!  I love you!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary, Tom & Dedra! It's been fun to see your pictures and hear more about your story.

Frantz Family said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Jolene said...

Happy Anniversary!

I hope that you have had a wonderful time together. I love all the hair dos!. I Thought some of them were so classic. It reminded me of someone else I know. Miss you guys.

Alanna said...

Ditto to Jolene about the hair--especially love the kid pictures!!!