hey, I think "the higher the better" was the motto WAY back then. At least you have abandoned that motto!
Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! You BOTH had more hair! Ha Ha! Cute couple. So how many years HAS it been?I love this countdown! I'll be checking back.
OHHH!! I just love it, love it, love it! thanks so much for sharing.
That hairstyle sure takes me back to grade-school/junior high days. I remember watching the high school girls with their hair just like that. =D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hey, I think "the higher the better" was the motto WAY back then. At least you have abandoned that motto!
Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! You BOTH had more hair! Ha Ha! Cute couple. So how many years HAS it been?
I love this countdown! I'll be checking back.
OHHH!! I just love it, love it, love it! thanks so much for sharing.
That hairstyle sure takes me back to grade-school/junior high days. I remember watching the high school girls with their hair just like that. =D
Post a Comment