So after posting my original poetry without consent, Dedra agreed that I could post day 2. Here is my favorite memory of our wedding. Can you guess what all of these pictures have in common? Check back tonight for the answer!
If you couldn't guess - scroll to the end of the pictures for the answer...
Answer: The punch glasses are all full.
Our reception punch mistakenly got choke cherry juice added instead of raspberry. My most amazing sweet, lovely and beautiful bride didn't find out about the interesting punch until weeks later and then we had a good chuckle about it. I tried the punch that night, but my nephews had given me the glass. I thought they were trying to play a joke on me so I left it - full - on the table...
I am always grateful for that sour punch. It is just one more thing that helps me remember the greatest day of my life when by some great miracle, this incredible, awesome, witty, amazingly intelligent, musical, kind, giving, loving, gorgeous woman said yes to being my wife ... and the days have only gotten sweeter since then. Happy Anniversary Dedra! I love you.
Note in this one ... my sister has a glass of ... water...









3 comments:
I know!!!! YUM!!
Where is the picture of your lovely bride in your favorite wedding memory?
I was wondering if it had something to do with the punch -- I kept noticing it in every picture. =) Those are the kinds of glitches that make things memorable. I'm glad Dedra didn't find out about it until later. =)
Post a Comment