Thursday, June 10, 2010

BLANK CANVAS!!!!

First of all I wanted to show off my "GREAT" find on craigslist.  I got them for 40$ a door, which I think was a great deal!  But now I have a problem---can you guess?  Do I paint them white or do I leave them and paint the trim around the door?  HELP!!!  Then what color would you paint the room they are for?  I am listening to any good ideas, since I think other people are more creative than I .  Just FYI  I love the new colors out--the oranges and greens, reds and yellows.  Let me know what you would do.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats on a great Craigslist find!

This is probably a question for Lisa or Alanna. =) I love the wood look, but I think with the rest of the doors and trim all being white, it would probably look better white, too.

Maybe you could paint the window wall a vivid color {since that's what you'll see through the french doors} and the other 3 walls neutral. Can't wait to see what you end up doing. =)

Alanna said...

Those are GREAT doors. I like them how they are except I can't see enough around them. Like, is that a dark hardwood underneath? If so, then you must paint them. You don't want two different woods right next to each other like that. I like the idea of white and then Megan's idea of a bolder color behind.