Sunday, June 20, 2010

Seven Days and counting........


So our Anniversary is coming soon and I thought I would share a new photo everyday this week. This picture was taken in the HOT Boise Idaho summer.  I can remember sweating from the heat, and wondering if Tom noticed.  Oh the little things I can remember.  The joke that Tom and I have had since we married ( since I am older than him) is that when we are old he will push me in my wheelchair, and then I said and I will look up happily at my wonderful husband WITH ALL MY HAIR!  hahahah.  Oh the fun memories.   They are fun to look at and BOY have we both changed.   ENJOY!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I don't know, Dedra -- I think Tom has changed a lot, but you don't look very different! I look forward to seeing all these fun pics. Happy upcoming Anniversary! =)