So as you all know we bought french doors. That purchase led to wanting to paint, to wanting new black shelves, to getting curtains, to wanting accessories , to painting the entry way because it did not match the office. WHEW!!! After three days of cleaning and painting, and setting up the room, this is the end result:
Before painting and organizing........................and after
Before After.
A view from the door
So what have I learned? First of all I am a little embarrassed by the dirtiness of our den, and that I am posting it on line so the whole world can see. Second, that I can redo a room and it can look good. We are still tossing around what to do with the white trim around the doors in hall, we think we are going to paint the trim the same color as the walls, or we might take the white trim down and replace it with Pine trim to match the floors and the doors. But that is for another day. I am happy with what we have accomplished!
5 comments:
did you change some of these pictures?
I think it looks SO good. Congrats on finishing
It looks so good! So when are you going to come and do mine? So let me know when a good time is to come visit you, we would love to see your family.
It looks great! Want to come do my house?
Looks good! I bet it looks even better in person. =D Congrats on finishing it so quickly, too!
Very nice! Like the organization and the paint color AND the new desk look... much sleeker! Good job!
Post a Comment