Wednesday, July 14, 2010
So Far A Great Summer......
What more can you ask for? A relaxing Summer so far. Kylie has been taking flute lessons, and she has been very busy babysitting. I think one week she babysat for 10 hours and she got heat exhaustion because she did not drink anything so she had to cancel her last babysitting job. She is doing a great job. It is funny I am having to schedule my schedule around her? This will be her first year at girls camp, so the first week of August she will be gone. Tyson has been taking piano lessons ( not from me, he does not think I know anything) anyway, he is doing a great job, it is great to hear him play. He has been attending Cub camp all week so it has been quite around our home. Eli got new glasses, and he loves them, he does not need to wear them unless it is for distance, but I see him just trying them on to wear. He loves them. Eli is taking piano from me, but until he practices, he does not get a next lesson. Boy am I mean or what? He is also at cub camp this week. Kylie and Tanner seem to be bored with out them here. They leave at 8:15 and get home everyday around 4:45. They love it but are tired when they get home. This year Grandma and Grandpa Asper are picking up my children and taking them to their home for their Birthday present. They will be there 6 days and then we will join them for the family reunion. That will be interesting for Tanner since he loves his brothers and sister. Tom is busy this summer with the Youth group. He will be participating in the High Adventure, which is kayaking. He is excited. I am keeping busy with part time piano lessons and school shopping. Finding the great deals on school clothing has been fun, especially since I have 3 to shop for. So far a nice summer. The weather has been great this week. Last week it was rather hot. But we need to have some heat to give our body some vitamin D :0).. Not an exciting summer like the Bennett Family- the Blue Family-or the Moody Family all getting new houses....We don't get to travel alot like the Daniel Family or the Jones Family. I am not pregnant like the Frantz Family ( I am ok with that) We are however camping with the Lovell Family. Hope everyone has a great Summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Boy, go on one trip and we are labelled for life... LOL When are you going camping?
We don't get to go camping until the middle of August. Youth Activities are very busy this July which makes it hard to have family vacations....at least for us.
Woohoo, we get a mention on the blog! ;) Sounds like fun summer plans -- busy but not crazy busy. =) What is poor Tanner going to do while his siblings are gone?! I guess it's a good prep for next school year?
Eli, we need a picture of you in your handsome new glasses! You need to get practicing so you can beat Hannah at piano -- she is still 3/4 way through the primer book and is likely regressing from lack of practice. =P Meanwhile, Tyson, you better keep up your piano practicing or Thomas will surpass you. ;) Hope you have fun at camp, Kylie! Get in the habit of keeping hydrated -- you'll need it for Girls' Camp.
OK, I think I've spent more than my two cents now. Love you guys! Can hardly wait for the campout. =)
Post a Comment