We sure do! Grandma and Grandpa this year decided to have Kylie, Tyson, and Eli come and spend a week with them this summer. It was their birthday present. WOW! They get to do a 2 stake service project, go to a different church, go shopping, Silverwood, and Chuckie Cheeses, and of course visit the lakes. At first I thought it would be so nice around the house not having to entertain kids for a week!!! Well I was wrong. Kylie, Tyson, and Eli never needed me to entertain them, I needed them to entertain.........
He misses his siblings and is sad that he has no one to play with. Just hang on Tanner, we will see them at the "MINUTE TO WIN IT" Family Reunion! I will take pictures and fill you all in on the fun reunion.
3 comments:
Ooh! Can't wait to read all about the reunion. You always have such fun ideas to share! =) Sorry Tanner is missing his siblings so much, poor kid. I bet he'll be excited to see them again!
After our family reunion (we also played minute to win it) our kids stayed with my parents for 2 weeks. It was hard to say goodbye, but they loved it. They didn't want to come home. Your kids will have great memories.
yes, yes. older siblings can be ever so helpful with those little ones.
Post a Comment