So I went to my class today and yes I finished 12 blocks of the Log cabin Quilt. It was confussing at first but it clicked on the 3 color....then it was easy, now all I need to do is pick the style. Which one do you like? Can you tell the one we made up the pattern?
11 comments:
I think I like the first one the best. Good job. I love doing quilts. I find the cutting and sewing relaxing and I just love the out come and being able to enjoy the fruits of my labor. You should link this to a party for tomorrow (monday). If you do not know how or where just call me and I will talk you through it. They are so much fun and you meet new people and get great ideas. Aslo check out Moda Bake Shop on my blog roll. Their quilt line is amazing!
definitely the first one is the best and i think you made up the third pattern. way too go on working so hard. it looks great.
I like the second one. You did an awesome job. Now you just need to teach me how to do it. I finally unpacked all my quilting stuff, so I am ready to go!
You picked the one that I would have picked! Now for the big question, what are you going to do with the quilt? For one of your kids' beds?
Believe it or not it is a lap quilt and I planned for it to go in our family room---I would hate to see this quilt (like many of my other quilts from other people)not get used. I am the type of person to put things away, so they won't get ruined and they never get used.
Wow! You'll have to teach me now. When I have time that is. I like the first one best. Let me know about Tuesday.
Jennifer, come on down, I actually enjoyed sewing these blocks and I am looking forward picking out new colors and doing it all over again.
I vote #1. I would vote #2 if you were going to make 12 more and make a mirror image thus creating a diamond effect. But I assume you're done. So I vote #1.
I love them all! My personal favorite is No. 1!!! I like No. 3 the next and No. 4 next and No. 2 last. I can't wait to see it completed! Are you going to hand quilt it or have it machine quilted?
I think they are all awesome. I'm not a good sewer so I'm always in jealous awe of this kind of thing! Go for the one you like the best!
I like #3 because it's unexpected. =) Can't wait to see it all finished and out getting used in the family room. ;)
Post a Comment