Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Time to say goodbye to LAS VEGAS


Well the final day came and Melissa, Mom and I had to fly out at 7 am, so we were up at 4:45 to be at the Airport. We were very tired, but anxious to leave. Terisa's plane did not leave until 5 that night. But we made it out of Las Vegas on time and split ways in Salt Lake City. I was very tired but anxious to see my family. They met me at the luggage and I was excited. Tanner was a little cautious, but eventually came. Tom came prepared with a packed lunch and ready to listen about our trip. We got home and I was useless, so tired that all I could do was vegg and sleep. Tom did a wonderful dinner and got all the kids ready for bed while I took a bath to soak my aching feet. I have not worn shoes unless I have had to this week, which was one day. I loved the experience of Las Vegas with my Mom and my sisters. Loved all the things I saw and did. I will never forget Donny and Marie and the show they put on. Thank you to Tom for all that he did so I could go. He is a wonderful guy and I am grateful everyday for him in my life.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I really enjoyed reading about your girls' trip. I love that Tom surprised you with tickets to Donny & Marie's show and had a lunch packed for picking you up from the airport... and then made dinner when you got home. What a sweet husband!

It sounds like you had a fabulous time in spite of all those blisters. I'm so glad you could go!