Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 3 Split ways




Today was the day that Terisa and my mom went to the BYU/UNLV basketball game. So Melissa and I got to take Las Vegas on. Well with as many blisters as we had walking sounded awful so we got all day tickets to the monorail and road up down the strip seeing those hotels we missed on our walk, like Circus Circus, Trump etc. We also got to participate in CBS Television City. You get to see a pilot television show and rate it. Needless to say I don't think that our show will make it to TV. The main character was ANNOYING, so I turned the channel with in the first 20 minutes, that meaning you would not watch it if it were to come on t.v. We were walked out and decided to head back to the hotel. Terisa, Melissa and my Mom needed to go to their show KA by cirque du soleil---and me It is so exciting it deserves it own posting.

No comments: