Friday night, Tom called me and said that he needed me to go to the Flamingo Hotel and pick up my "show Tickets" he said this was my Valentine Day gift ( yes in our family we don't buy big gifts on Valentines day) so this was Toms gift to me just because he loves me. I went to the Flamingo Saturday morning with Melissa, while Terisa and Mom were at the basketball game to get my show tickets that I was going to attend all by myself. He bought DONNY AND MARIE TICKETS!!!!! I love them and that is all I could talk about for months, but never bought tickets because I thought they were very expensive. When I went to the booth they asked if I bought them and I explained that my husband did, and then she got excited. She looked at me and said, " So you don't know where your seat is?" No I said, and she smiled and eagerly said can I show you? Sure, I was seated in the front table in the isle, about 20-30 ft from the stage. AUGH!!!!!!! So, excited I was to go to my show that night, all dressed in my Donny and Marie shirt ( so under dressed for a show) I arrived 1 hour and 15 minutes early. I was giddy, I just wanted to sit and bask in the excitement. When the show started there they were right there, I could not believe it, I could see spit flying and sweat dropping --LOVING IT! Donny and Marie go into the crowd often, and one of the times Donny came out----he came right up to me and HIGH FIVED ME----I TOUCHED DONNY AUGHGHGHGHGHGHGH! So as excited as I was I turn around and ran into Marie---could I ask for more? I enjoyed the 90+ minute show and was on a high the entire night. Could not stop singing Puppy Love and Paper Roses. What a gift that I will not forget. Ofcourse nobody else will either when I proudly wear my Donny and Marie shirt. LOVING IT!!!!!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
I have the best husband in the world---day 3 my surprise
Friday night, Tom called me and said that he needed me to go to the Flamingo Hotel and pick up my "show Tickets" he said this was my Valentine Day gift ( yes in our family we don't buy big gifts on Valentines day) so this was Toms gift to me just because he loves me. I went to the Flamingo Saturday morning with Melissa, while Terisa and Mom were at the basketball game to get my show tickets that I was going to attend all by myself. He bought DONNY AND MARIE TICKETS!!!!! I love them and that is all I could talk about for months, but never bought tickets because I thought they were very expensive. When I went to the booth they asked if I bought them and I explained that my husband did, and then she got excited. She looked at me and said, " So you don't know where your seat is?" No I said, and she smiled and eagerly said can I show you? Sure, I was seated in the front table in the isle, about 20-30 ft from the stage. AUGH!!!!!!! So, excited I was to go to my show that night, all dressed in my Donny and Marie shirt ( so under dressed for a show) I arrived 1 hour and 15 minutes early. I was giddy, I just wanted to sit and bask in the excitement. When the show started there they were right there, I could not believe it, I could see spit flying and sweat dropping --LOVING IT! Donny and Marie go into the crowd often, and one of the times Donny came out----he came right up to me and HIGH FIVED ME----I TOUCHED DONNY AUGHGHGHGHGHGHGH! So as excited as I was I turn around and ran into Marie---could I ask for more? I enjoyed the 90+ minute show and was on a high the entire night. Could not stop singing Puppy Love and Paper Roses. What a gift that I will not forget. Ofcourse nobody else will either when I proudly wear my Donny and Marie shirt. LOVING IT!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! You sound almost as excited about Donny as my mom! What a great hubby you have... great seats and all!
Post a Comment