So, I was asked to do an Etiquette Dinner and ofcourse I don't know how to say no EVEN when it is the eve of my big weekend with my mom and my sisters in LAS VEGAS! So I am preparing a 3 course meal for 10-15 priests and Laurels, oh how I remember the days. So the menu is as follows and all of it is made from scratch:
1st course
Tomatoe Bisque Soup with garlic croutons
French Bread
2nd Course
Chicken Breast stuffed with Goat cheese, cream cheese and fresh Thyme rolled in bread crumbs
Rice Pilaf
Simply green beans sauted with garlic and parmesan cheese
3rd Course
Frozen orange dreamsicle dessert
I think when this is over I will be able to enjoy my mini vacation with the girls. I have already made the tomato soup and it is so delicious. Of course this was my first time making that so I am glad it turned out well. I will have to let you know how it went. Hope they like the food.
3 comments:
Sounds very fancy! I love tomato bisque soup. Just have to ask -- are you using Emily's recipe? =) Please share the details after it's all done... and maybe the recipe for that yummy sounding dessert? Good luck with it all!
Yummmy! Good luck with all of that! Hope you have a fabulous trip too! Looks like you'll have some good posts coming up!! I'm looking forward to them!
wow! that all sounds WAY to fancy for me. good luck.
Post a Comment