Hooray Dedra! Great colors! You'll LOVE quilting. I have to admit that I almost laughed out loud at your title... and it has nothing to do with my confidence in your quilting ability cuz I'm sure you'll be fabulous at it. But I laughed cuz I remember you pulling that "are you kidding me?" face, that only you can pull when we were starting quilting group way back in 2006 and Becky explained the quilts we were making and then we asked if you were coming. You pulled the face so well, that I still remember it today over 3 years later.
So glad you're giving it a chance! It's the best!! Looks like you're off to a great start!
I love your colors. I am so excited! I love quilting! I can't wait to see more! I need to post pictures of some of the quilts I have done. Good luck! I would be happy to answer any questions you have!
5 comments:
Hurray for quilting! I really like that white one with the green flowers. =) I can't wait to see the progress!
Love the colors. Good luck quilting is fun and can be addicting.
Hooray Dedra! Great colors! You'll LOVE quilting. I have to admit that I almost laughed out loud at your title... and it has nothing to do with my confidence in your quilting ability cuz I'm sure you'll be fabulous at it. But I laughed cuz I remember you pulling that "are you kidding me?" face, that only you can pull when we were starting quilting group way back in 2006 and Becky explained the quilts we were making and then we asked if you were coming. You pulled the face so well, that I still remember it today over 3 years later.
So glad you're giving it a chance! It's the best!! Looks like you're off to a great start!
I love your colors. I am so excited! I love quilting! I can't wait to see more! I need to post pictures of some of the quilts I have done. Good luck! I would be happy to answer any questions you have!
Hooray! you are going to love it. there's no turning back now. Good luck. i love the spirally ones.
Post a Comment