Day 11 So by this day, I knew that it was a for sure thing that something would happen or I would find something. NOTHING :( UNTIL....my son went to the mailbox and I received a letter in the mail from ...drum roll........Tom. Kindness was day 11. I love to get cards in the mail.
Day 12 Today was a busy day with Christmas Eve Preparations. I usually am in the kitchen from about 2 until dinner, and today was no exception. However, today Tom had made a scavenger hunt on one of my recipes for dinner, with clue number 1, this led to me in the garage looking for another clue. The end of My 12 days of Christmas was wonderful. It ended with FAMILY, and how we all love to spend time with one another.
This has been a fun 12 days to learn why Tom loves me! Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Ahh! I love that Tom did the 12 days of Christmas for you. I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and good luck with your lasik in a couple of days!
Post a Comment