For those of you who do not know, I am getting Lasik Jan 7th. I have to wear my glasses for 1 month prior to my surgery. I HATE wearing glasses. So when the kids got their traditional Advent calendars for Christmas countdown, I decided that I need to have one for countdown for Jan. 7th.
Day 8 Tom loves my eyes,(ofcourse he wrote other wonderful things, but just for my eyes to see) So on my mirror this morning was my very own Advent Calendar to countdown to Lasik. It did not come with a chocolate candy, but even better since we are watching our weight ( yes I have lost 25+ pounds just doing portion control and eating at least 5+ fruits and veggies a day, and a marathon a month, which is 6 miles a week) He put lens wipes on some days and cute pictures of glasses on other days.
I LOVE IT!!!!
2 comments:
I think you need to share a picture of your cute Lasik Advent! =) I think you are very brave to be getting Lasik surgery, but I have heard nothing but Wonderful things about it, so I'm sure you'll be so happy once it's done.
Congrats on 25+lbs of weight loss! I bet Bountiful Baskets is helping with the 5+ fruits/veggies a day. =D Go, you, on the 6 miles per week, too!
Congrats!! Jason wants me to have Lasik... I hopefully will have it done either in 2011 or 2012... We shall see... Tee Hee!!
Post a Comment