Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pressure is on ....day 9 and 10

So now that Tom is embarrassed that all my friends and family is reading the 12 days of Christmas, he decided to throw a wrench in and see what I would do. 

Day 9  Started out with a note stuck to my glasses ( because I am blind, I probably could not have found it)  The note say blank blank blank,  You may fill it in as you wish, I will not repeat for the respect of Tom heheheheheh!  I think he wrote that note to see what I would post.

THE REAL DAY 9   Conversation.  I opened the microwave and there was a minutes DQ banana split.  Tom and I love DQ and we always would go there for lunch on his Friday's off.  We would always have great conversations.  Tom and I always when we were first married would meet on Fridays and go to lunch.  It got more difficult as children came, we were not as flush or had the time.  We still might not be flush, BUT we have found it important to find time to date.


Day 10   Great Cook.  He loves the way I cook accompanied with 3 kitchen funnels(love them).  When we were dating I told Tom I could not cook.  He said I have always been a great cook.  But through the years and trial and error I have learned how to cook.  I am not afraid to try something new, in fact every month when we get our food menus, I always find 1-2 new recipes to try, like this one stuffed green peppers, and then this one below EGGPLANT Parmesan.  We have received beets in our BB basket for the past couple of months, and each time I have let them rot, because from childhood I have hated beets.  But I decided to find a recipe and try beets again.  I really liked them.  I think though I ate too many of them last night, that I will not eat them for a while :) 

No comments: