And when I say "shop" it is not for gifts because that has been done for weeks--I am simply saying shop for groceries.
1. My optimism is shot when I see the parking lot of Costco is full only after being open 10 minutes AUGH!
2. I have to take at least one child with me so that Kylie can babysit at home--EEW
3. I have to come home before making the last stop to make sure Kylie is ok, and that Tanner gets fed lunch (important!)
4. DREAD!!!DREAD!!! Going to Walmart for the staples DREAD!!!DREAD!!!
5. when I finally get there---I see a parking spot close to the front---only to have someone come down the wrong way AND BACK INTO IT!!! ( really?)
6. Have to park at the back just like everyone else crazy to shop at Walmart
7. At my age I have to have Eli remember what aisle we parked in, I dont want to have to click my alarm to find my way back.
8. I hate standing in line---then to top it off I get the person who is in "Holiday Training"
9. A round about is NOT a merge stop in the middle type of road---just keep on going--don't wait for us to have to stop because if I keep on going I will hit your front end of your car because it is sitting in my lane.
10. And last but not least why not to shop the week of Christmas.....You have to come home and put it all away---then put on a happy face because it is time to go caroling!!!!!!
2 comments:
boo. we tried to go to sam's club on saturday--i know what you're sayin' sista!!
Hey! Happy New Year! Send me your email so I can send you a link to our blog:
rakotobebby@hotmail.com
Bethany
Post a Comment