Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sibling Rivalry or Excited to go back to school?


So the day has finally come that Kylie wants to shower everyday. ( I have waited along time for this day to come) So anyway Sunday night she asked us if we could get her up to take a shower, and ofcourse Tyson piped in and said he wants to get up also. So Tom asked them to set their alarm clocks to ensure they both have enough time. As we were sleeping Tom heard some noise. He got up to check things out and noticed Kylie's light on. So he knocked and went in and there was Kylie showered, dressed, hair up, and she was cleaning out her scentcy pot. She was already to go to school. Tom kind of looked at her and started chuckling. "Kylie, do you know what time it is?" Yes, it is 6:30. "Well not exactly, it is 2:30 in the morning" She just starred at Tom, smiled a little, and said, " What do I do now?" Tom, said "Well, just get back into your jamas, and go back to sleep." But dad I am all ready to go. So that morning, I woke her up, still in her clothes, and her hair was a sight to be seen, but she still had her smile on. What a good sport Kylie, she still chuckles about it.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh, Kylie! I'm glad you were such a good sport about it. I bet that was a long day. =) I love that picture of you, too. Hope you had fun at the movies w/ your friends on New Years! =)

Margo said...

I am so jealous. Nate still does not want to shower "everyday" but we are getting there. He does insist on wearing "Ax" or "Bod" and deoterant. Like I said its a start. :o)

Alanna said...

Oh those darn alarm clocks! I've been tricked by an hour--but 4? Wow...that's painful!

Eileen said...

What a fun time to be at in your family. While I'm enjoying mine that's sounds like fun to look forward too!

Anonymous said...

wow! i'm so impressed that she was was all smiles about it. i think i might have cried!