



Yard Work. We decided this year to make our little little little back yard functional. We wanted to extend the patio, have a garden area, and level the trampoline area. Well ofcourse all of this is alot of work. Tom has enjoyed the nice weather doing the work, I enjoyed the gardening and I am very excited to see if anything will grow. All of us got to choose items to plant. Dad - squash, Mom - peppers, tomatoes, and herbs, and strawberries, Kylie - turnips, radishes and peas, Tyson - carrots, Eli - zucchini bread ( of course we all know it is just zucchini) Tanner was left with cucumbers, beans, lettuce. We are hoping it grows this year since we have a packed fun filled summer ahead of us. So far radishes and turnips are up, and peppers, tomatoes and herbs are from a plant. We will keep you posted with are progress when the backyard is completely finished.
1 comment:
Yay for your garden! Your yard is looking great so far. I love that Eli has chosen zucchini bread. :D Hannah & Thomas have both chosen carrots.
Post a Comment