What great videos. I love with babies are entertained by their siblings! Way to go Kylie! a side note: I pushed play on both videos at the same time and it was actually really great to have I am a Child of God playing at the same time as the precious little baby laughther--very fitting. p.s. we are moving to tennessee this month. earl's last day of work is June 25th. they are having a party for us and all the other families that are leaving (i already had a little talk with sally about have to share a party when the tolmans got their own party! HA!) The party is also for the moodys, petersons, dorrs, and stevensons.
What a great laugh Tanner has. I can't believe he's that old! Great job Kylie! I remember when she first started! She's come a long way! I miss our piano flute duets!
5 comments:
Great Job Kylie---Love Mom and Dad! Eli did ask Kylie how she could play the whole song with out taking a breath. We thought that was funny.
What great videos. I love with babies are entertained by their siblings! Way to go Kylie!
a side note: I pushed play on both videos at the same time and it was actually really great to have I am a Child of God playing at the same time as the precious little baby laughther--very fitting.
p.s. we are moving to tennessee this month. earl's last day of work is June 25th. they are having a party for us and all the other families that are leaving (i already had a little talk with sally about have to share a party when the tolmans got their own party! HA!) The party is also for the moodys, petersons, dorrs, and stevensons.
Good job, Kylie! That was a beautiful arrangement, too, Dedra.
Eli reminds me so much of Hannah; she could spend hours playing with Daniel, too. Such sweet baby laughter!
What an amazing family you have! I love the videos! Thank you for sharing!
What a great laugh Tanner has. I can't believe he's that old! Great job Kylie! I remember when she first started! She's come a long way! I miss our piano flute duets!
Post a Comment