Last night I received a call from Tom asking me to come and help him at work with his car. He left his lights on and he needed to get his car jumped. So I loaded up the kids and met Tom. Ok, I guess I should let you know that our van that we have is new and Tom was not quite sure how to hook it up with cables, so out came the owners manual. So when he was finished he started to hook up the cables. He asked Tyson to come out and hold one of the cables.....
Tyson....Dad what is this?
Tom......It is a cable to start the car. Please hold it and don't get it close to any of the cables.
Tyson....Why? What will happen?
Tom.....It will shock you!
Ok Kylie and I were in the car observing, and the devil in me came out. I said "Hey Kylie do you want to see Tyson jump?(as he was holding intensely to the cable that would shock him) So we waited and waited, Not watching what Tom was doing, I honked the horn, thinking Tyson would jump. Well not what happened...not even close. Well apparently Tom was just getting his hands off the cables from the engine, when I honked, I have never seen Tom jump and shake so much. I was laughing so hard that tears were running from my face. Tom however was not laughing nor showing his face from behind the hood, at least for 30 seconds. When he finally regained his composure, he came out looking at me while I am laughing, him not trying to laugh just said "Pay backs are coming your way". I guess the timing of the horn was at the same time Tom hooked the cables, and he thought the engine was going to explode. I laughed all night and I am still laughing this morning writing. I am wiping away all the tears.. Too funny. I will let you know if the payback is good.
2 comments:
Oh Dedra, I hope your 24-hour laugh was worth it because I'd be scared of what devious payback Tom will come up with!! :D
That's so funny...perfect timing. I wouldn't be too scared if I were you. Tom SEEMS pretty nice!
Post a Comment