
As I have pondered today about all the ugliness that is going on in our world, I always come back to the one thing that never will change in my life, and that is my love for our Savior Jesus Christ. His example is helping me to be more Christlike. As I have watched other people criticize and belittle my beliefs I go back to the Savior when he was hanging on the cross and he did not ask for strength for him to get through his trial, but he asked for forgiveness of the people who no naught what they do. At this time when I would love to "fight back" with anger it brings me to my knees and pray for them, to soften their hearts. I love being apart of the Church of Jesus Christ, I will always follow the direction of our true and living prophet Thomas S. Monson, because I know he is a mouthpiece for our Heavenly Father. I believe in the sanctity of a marriage between a Man and a Women. I will never believe in anything else! I must stand up for truth and righteousness!
2 comments:
Amen. :) I'm so grateful to know the Lord's Kingdom will surely triumph in the end, and I just need to make sure I'm fighting on the right team!
So well said Dedra! Thank you for sharing your feelings! I feel blessed to be able to be apart of this. It is teaching my children how important the church is to me, and how important it is to stand for what we believe!
Post a Comment