Saturday, November 1, 2008

Family Pictures




We decided we would get our family picture (Tom was the photographer) before the leaves were gone and there were no more sunny days. Our first mistake was to not have a location picked out ahead of time. By time we picked a place, our children were ready to go home. We picked a log, and ofcourse it had moss on it and Kylie would not sit down on it, so she went to the car, and as good parents always do, you threaten them, our threat was "No trick or Treating" ha! So she came but do you think we could get her to smile? Then we picked a different location and as we were getting ready, Tyson yelled out,"Hey Dad, I think this is dog doo" Sure enough it was, but it was such a perfect location, so Tom tried to remove it with a leaf! That lasted 2 pictures. Enjoy our family pictures.

5 comments:

Megan said...

I'm so impressed that those were self-timed pics!! I love the coordinating outfits. We need to take a current family photo, too; Maybe we should hire Tom. :D

Anonymous said...

My fav is the one with all the silly faces. I need that one on my wall!

Orton Family said...

Wow - these look great!!! You did a great job Tom!!! I am glad to know other people have a hard time getting their kids to like doing family photos - I bet the dog doo doo helped everyone smile even more! At any rate - you look great! Hope you had a fun Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I guess it is time we updated ours now that Allie is 6 months old (I was hoping to graduate from the maternity clothes first). Our last picture was when Sam was 8 months old - we have finally convinced him that he is really in the picture. You are so on the ball! I guess I have been dreading the extra stress - ours surely won't turn out as nice as yours - especially since I'm too late to use trick-or-treating as a threat.

Alanna said...

I love Dedras face in the first one. It's like you're saying, "Camera, I dare you to take a bad shot...I've had it!"
Very cute pics!