After having 4 children and many many blow outs it came to me yesterday when Tanner had a huge blow out that I don't have to take the onesie all the way over the head that the shoulders stretch to go over the shoulders and down over the bottom...AHA! Wow how many times have I dreaded taking it over their little heads making a bigger mess than what I already had?
4 comments:
I never even thought of that! Thanks for sharing your AHA!!
Yeah, You are the mother of the year for thinking of that nifty trick. I feel pretty dumb for never realizing that before!
Dedra, that is fantastic! I too have NEVER thought of that. It almost makes me wish for Molly to have a blowout just so I can test that little trick and impress everyone around me with my skills. THANKS for sharing.
Too funny! I love it!
Post a Comment