Tuesday, September 28, 2010
We found a site for Bountiful Baskets!!!
I have decided to take on new adventure, because my life just isn't busy enough. I have decided that if I want my family to lead a healthier lifestyle then I need to do something about it. So when we went camping this past summer, our good friend Megan Lovell told me about Bountiful Baskets. I knew that is something I wanted to do. So after going through MANY MANY MANY hoops trying to get a site approved FINALLY today not only did I get a site approved but it is a covered spot!!!! Bountiful baskets is a year round program every other week. It is a co-op so I am volunteering at this huge event. What do I get from this you ask? Well first and for most we get to have so much fruit and veggies at only 15$ a week. (when I say so much, last time I got 8 green peppers 4 cucumbers, 4 tomatoes, head of cauliflower, 7 ears of corn, lettuce, cantaloupe, oranges, apples, plums and bananas) and the 2nd reason is to help and get to know my community! I am so excited I want to scream it from the top of my lungs. I DID IT!!!!! It is all coming together---watch out Lacey here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! I am so glad you found a site -- and covered, too! I am going to be jealous of that cover when we are loading baskets in the rain this winter. =) I'm so glad it's all coming together for you. Can't wait to see pics of your first big day! =D
Post a Comment