So the day after we returned from the family reunion, Kylie was off to her first year at girls camp. So the boys and I decided to go to the county fair. It was fun! Tanner loved the animals. Eli really wanted to see a magic show, so we got there a little early and we were lucky enough to sit on the front row. It just so happen that this magic show, they took volunteers from the audience. Eli was chosen to do a trick on stage. He is the one in the brown shorts and blue hat.
He was a good sport! Way to go Eli!
3 comments:
Wow super post day! I love the family photos of you guys and of course Tom with the cotton ball on his nose. Mr. Ducky Pants! Ha! You've got a lively crew!
That was pretty cool! I wonder if I could pull it off a home?
Hannah is dying to know how Eli did that! You may have to show us that trick for New Year's Eve. =) Way to be such a good sport, Eli!
Post a Comment