Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Girls vrs Boys

This year, Grandma was in charge of the granddaughters activity and Grandpa the grandsons.  It turned out wonderful.  I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

Yes--he names his gun "Mr Ducky Pants"


Air Jordon 5000 AKA - Brad the oldest grandson









Meat in the Pot - AKA  Grandpa
So the boys had an obstacle course with these handmade guns.  The amo?--Rubberbands!  The decoration device? - a sharpy marker.  The boys had fun, and yes we still have those guns, and yes those rubberbands are big and they have a big sting.  So now on to the girls.....
Yummy raspberry cupcakes and homemade raspberry lemonade
Grandma had a teaparty (lemonade).  They had fruit, cupcakes and lemonade.  It was hosted by my sister in-law Autumn.  She made all the goodies.













PEDICURES-This is my sister Terisa, and yes I am still doing
what she asks:)
 This is Terisa getting ready for her pedicure.  She has 4 sons, so it was her turn to feel pampered. 















Even Grandma let the girls paint her toes.
So Seirra (cousin) painted grandma's toes.  I am pretty sure each toe was a different color, and they were neon.  All in all it was a great morning.

1 comment:

Megan said...

What a fun idea to split the activities like that. My question is -- did Kylie insist on a turn with the guns too? =D I love how fancy the tea party is.