Saturday, November 14, 2009

The lesson has been taught !


So Tom and I were really excited to hear that the VANDALS (UofI) are finally doing well in Football. So ofcourse we started singing I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho Go GO GO!!!! So Eli not familiar with the Vandals we went on UTUBE to show him the VANDAL Fight song, and we got cheerleeders singing and dancing. Well one of them had brown hair like mine, Oh Eli precious Eli, came in and said "Mom is that you?" Me being the jokester said, " Well yes, did you not know I used to be a cheerleader?" Really? So I started to dance and cheer like the cheerleaders (I know can't get that picture out of your heads!!) He looked at the cheerleader again, and said "Mom, you wore those short of shorts?, thats not good!" Yeah, Modesty checked off that long list of things to teach our kids. BTW---10 minutes later Eli came in and said, so Mom if that was you, then do the splits again! WOW can't put one pass him!

7 comments:

Karen J said...

LOL Darn smart kids.

Megan said...

Good for Eli for caring about modesty! And I wish I could have seen the cheering you were doing! =D

Scott and Jenn said...

So did you do the splits for him? :-)

tolm2535 said...

I would have, but he wanted me to do them sliding down and having my leggs go out, and I knew I would never have gotten back up. Not! those days are over since I started having kids--LOL

Anonymous said...

haha, you totally should have posted the youtube video to see!

Alanna said...

You weren't a cheerleader Dedra? Too funny. I wonder if I could make Jarom believe I was.

Brent Orton said...

:-) This was a fun post to read! :-) IDAHO IDAHO GO GO GO!