I know the pictures you have been waiting for ----So we sucessfully made costumes this year, or created them out of our costume box. So Mario and Luigi, my favorite, their hats SOOOO easy to make and so cute. Tanner was an easy tigger, and Kylie a beautiful Egyptian Princess? I think she just wanted to wear make up. Then there is Tom and I. Let me start in the beginning and how our costumes were created! One day I was doing my hair and I jokingly started to snarl it up, and Tom just looked at me and said I reminded him of when we first met ( please I had a perm and it never got that High, but that is a different discussion for another time) So I wanted to flash back to the 80s--so what does that mean? Well in my highschool it ment the highest hair in the school was the coolest, and ofcourse double polos, jeans, and shoes with different shoe laces untied. For Tom, well he is from the country, so it was cool long hair ( can you see where this is leading?) a FLANNEL shirt and a farm ugly jacket. (when we got married that was the first thing that he had to retire for everyday use, he could use it when he was doing outside dirty work) Tom and I had alot of fun on Halloween, our kids did not want to be around us. Tom had his pictures taken by alot of people at trunk or treat! I can say the 80s can rest in peace, trying to get the snarls out of my hair took forever, and Tom just had to put the hair to rest. Until next year----I am thinking something easier----like beach bums!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
TRICK OR TREAT
I know the pictures you have been waiting for ----So we sucessfully made costumes this year, or created them out of our costume box. So Mario and Luigi, my favorite, their hats SOOOO easy to make and so cute. Tanner was an easy tigger, and Kylie a beautiful Egyptian Princess? I think she just wanted to wear make up. Then there is Tom and I. Let me start in the beginning and how our costumes were created! One day I was doing my hair and I jokingly started to snarl it up, and Tom just looked at me and said I reminded him of when we first met ( please I had a perm and it never got that High, but that is a different discussion for another time) So I wanted to flash back to the 80s--so what does that mean? Well in my highschool it ment the highest hair in the school was the coolest, and ofcourse double polos, jeans, and shoes with different shoe laces untied. For Tom, well he is from the country, so it was cool long hair ( can you see where this is leading?) a FLANNEL shirt and a farm ugly jacket. (when we got married that was the first thing that he had to retire for everyday use, he could use it when he was doing outside dirty work) Tom and I had alot of fun on Halloween, our kids did not want to be around us. Tom had his pictures taken by alot of people at trunk or treat! I can say the 80s can rest in peace, trying to get the snarls out of my hair took forever, and Tom just had to put the hair to rest. Until next year----I am thinking something easier----like beach bums!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL!!! Hannah just asked if Tom was a raccoon. =D
Bryan is playing Mario Galaxy right now, so the kids were very excited to see Mario & Luigi Tolman pics. =)
Your costumes all look great! Congrats on getting them all together from the costume box.
love it!
Your kids were so cute! Didn't know that you made the costumes!! Even better!!
You guys look GREAT! I've been lazy the last couple years and not dressed up. I need that Mario hat pattern. My boys will think they've died and gone to nintendo heaven.
Post a Comment