Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Should we go and Buy a Lotto Ticket?

Saturday morning started out early but the beginning of a very fun day. I went to the early JcPenny sale, and spent enough that I got $35.00 off at the register. WHoo-hoo. I then went to a girls day at a Army Craft Fair. We went in and paid $1 for admission and with that we also got a raffle ticket. I was there 20 minutes and yep you guessed it they called my number WHOO-Hoo. When I came home Tom and the kids went to JcPennys because they heard me talking about this cool SQUARE crock pot that it was on sale for $49, from $100, I thought it was a great deal, but definitely a luxury item. But they bought it for me and they got it for $39 because if you spent $50 you get an additional $10 off. WHOO-Hoo! So that night our family attended our old school Family Fair. We went with $20 for tickets and that went for everything. So ofcourse the first thing I wanted to do was the cake walk, my favorite, and something I have been donating money for atleast 4 years, and have not been successful. So as I was walking down, Eli beat me there and as I walked in they called out HIS number. I tried to be excited but I really love to win the cake myself. So Eli picked out a cake and we went on. After a half an hour I decided I really needed to try the cake walk. You guessed they finally called My Number!!! WHOO-Hoo!
Then to top it off, I put a bid on a $100 gift certificate in the silent auction for $26--I won WHOO-Hoo! I won a Noble Fir Christmas tree of my choice at their Christmas tree farm---December just can't get here quick enough. What a lucky day!!!!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Wow! Sounds like a *very* lucky day! Can't wait to see pics of that lucky Christmas tree. =D

Karen J said...

Yes. Go buy that lottery ticket. It is your lucky day!!!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE days like this! way to go.