Thursday, September 25, 2008

No Memory Left?


Between feedings and no sleep I am lucky I am dressed everyday. It is different having someone so dependent on you everyday, and they are so trusting that what you are doing is right! I love it! I was asked oh about 3-4 weeks ago to post Tanner's room--so the memory failed, but I have been kindly reminded to post it........so here it is. We are excited to go and visit all of our friends in Lynnwood. We miss everyone, but it is fun to look at everyone's blogs to see what they are up to. We are all doing great. Tanner is now up to 9 pounds WOW no lack of food on his part. But he also has a double ear infection, so he gets medicine twice a day, and that is fun to watch since he does not like it. All the kids are great, Kylie is playing the flute and we love all 5 notes she knows so far. Looking forward to the Christmas Recital when she will probably know 7 notes. Tyson is receiving his World Conservation badge tonight at Scouts and we are proud of him. Eli is getting used to the fact that his "spot" in mom and dad's bed as been taken. Tom is busy as ever. He is taking on a couple of side jobs just because he needs more to do. Dedra is doing great. Getting a little stir crazy looking at the same old walls day in and day out, but I do know that it will get better.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for posting the picture! Could I bug you to take a closer up shot of the bedding set?

Glad to know your family is doing well -- sorry to hear about the ear infection! :P

Shannon said...

Looks cute! Try and get some rest :)