Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another Day .........

Well our doctor is back in town and I was sure that today was the day she would say "Let's get this baby here!" Well, not exactly. She is going to schedule an adduction sometime, but not today. When I was get measured she could not confirm if his head is down. So tomorrow morning at 8:45 I will be with the radiologist getting the position and to see how big he really is going to be. It was good to hear his heartbeat again, to know that he is still thriving inside. Since my body is not going into labor on its own, I am dealing with the emotions of another long 13+ labor. It is exhausting but at this point there is no turning back. We are grateful for all the prayers and encouragement from our family and friends. They are all felt! We will post again with an update about tomorrow. Until then, see ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Dedra,
I'm reading your blog and I'm at the part of dreading labor when what song should begin playing but "Do As I'm Doing" - does misery love company or what?

Shannon said...

Cute family pics!