




He is finally here! Here are the results of Tanner's first photo shoot.
We thank each one of you for your faith and prayers to help Tanner get here and know that it is only through the amazing tender mercies of our Heavenly Father that Tanner is with us. We feel incredibly blessed.
7 comments:
Congratulations guys! I am so happy for you! I've been checking every day to see if Dedra had the baby yet. He looks so precious!
I'm sure you are all so excited! Congrats again :)
WOW!! What a handsome guy. I am sure things are good at the Tolman House. We are so excited for you. We are looking forward to meeting the little guy soon. Congrats again, and we hope you have a quick recovery.
The Bridwells
He is a cutie! I am glad he is here! I hope that everything went well! Congratulations to all of you!
Welcome, Baby Tanner! We are so excited Mom & Baby are doing so well. Can't wait to meet him!
Love you guys!
Thanks for all the comments, love & support. Tanner is truly a lucky guy to get know such an awesome group of family and friends. We look forward to showing him off soon.
Congrats! He is so cute. I can't wait for our two little guys to meet. They are exactly one month apart. We are so happy for you all. We love ya, the Gomez gang
I just want to brag that I'm the one holding sweet baby tanner in the bottom pic with his old man face. I absolutely loved his squishy cheeks. Congrats again.
Lisa
Post a Comment