Anyone have any ideas of new things to put on a blogs? ie. backgrounds, fun things? Just bored with the same thing day in and day out! I am open for anything.
Hey Dedra and Tom, I just tried www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and the backgrounds are TOTALLY cute and really easy to load onto your page!! try it out, good luck.
If you're looking for topic ideas, I have a couple of tags I've received that were fun. One is about little insignificant quirks of each family member and the other involves asking your kids about Mom. Check out the "Tag" topics on our blog if you'd like to see more detail. :D
Hey Dedra, Check out leeloublogs.blogspot.com she has hundreds of different backgrounds and tags etc. it is really fun. excuse the typing--I am feeding Sampson. How is Tanner doing on sleeping? We made a record last night--we made 4 hours yeah!
3 comments:
Hey Dedra and Tom, I just tried www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and the backgrounds are TOTALLY cute and really easy to load onto your page!! try it out, good luck.
If you're looking for topic ideas, I have a couple of tags I've received that were fun. One is about little insignificant quirks of each family member and the other involves asking your kids about Mom. Check out the "Tag" topics on our blog if you'd like to see more detail. :D
Hey Dedra, Check out leeloublogs.blogspot.com she has hundreds of different backgrounds and tags etc. it is really fun. excuse the typing--I am feeding Sampson. How is Tanner doing on sleeping? We made a record last night--we made 4 hours yeah!
Post a Comment