Friday, October 17, 2008
Tanner is 6 Weeks old
We can not believe how time seems to fly. Tanner is 6 weeks tomorrow and we love him so much. He is a joy in our home even though he still has not figured out days and nights and loves to play in the night. I am sorry to say that Tom and I are not the best company at 2,3,and 4 am. He is growing fast. He has graduated into firm 3 month clothes and is working on to 6. He is very long. The joke at our home is that Tanner has inherited Tom's hairline. He has no hair on the top and brown hair on the sides and back. The good thing is that the back hair is falling out and blond is coming in. We have kept busy here at the Tolman home. Tanner was blessed on Sunday and Grandma and Grandpa Asper came and the Lovell family from Lynnwood. We are excited to go to Lynnwood this coming Saturday for a baby shower. I get to see all my friends that I miss. I will update soon with pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We loved being there for the blessing; we're so glad we could come. Thanks for having us. I must say that I love Tanner's hairline. Make sure you document that w/ photos -- esp one showing the twin heads. :D
Post a Comment