Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I have tried many new vegetables.......

and I have liked most of them, BUT there is one that I tried and I have to say HONESTLY  I will not eat them again.  I don't care if you pickle them, or curry them, I don't even care if you put Carmel on them and try to pass them off as Carmel corn.  Don't dip them in chocolate, don't try to hide them in a soup, don't offer them to me and say "Come on you will like them"  I will not eat them again. PLUS they made my house stink to high heaven.  ANY GUESSES what we made?

5 comments:

Megan said...

I am completely stumped. =)

SuburbiaMom said...

Well, if you're like me--it's beets?

tolm2535 said...

I actually tried beets and liked them...hmmm funny I disliked them as a child. But the answer is BRUSSELS SPROUTS--YUCKO!!!!!!!!

Megan said...

Ha ha -- Brussels sprouts are Bryan's FAVORITE veggie! =D If you get more of those, maybe you could pass them our way. ;)

Alanna said...

I was going to guess Brussel Sprouts. My dad and sister love them so we have them every Christmas and Thanksgiving. I always try them and can choke them down, but am once again reminded that they are kinda yucky.
Beets are only bad because they stain clothes so badly... but they're yummy.