I have been saving for 5 months to re-do my entry way and the living room. Our goal was to pay for it all in cash....and that we did. Tom and I went to IKEA and had to find all the fixings. What do you think?
Where are we going to sit down to remove our shoes now? J/K -- it looks great! Can't wait to see it in person. Love the wall color! Kudos to you for saving up to do it all with cash!
wowza! looks great! Wanna come do my home? BTW, I barely made it in to get by BB's b/c of the power outage. I got it Tuesday at 10 pm, phew! See you there.
6 comments:
Where are we going to sit down to remove our shoes now? J/K -- it looks great! Can't wait to see it in person. Love the wall color! Kudos to you for saving up to do it all with cash!
Looks great!! I love IKEA!!!!
wowza! looks great! Wanna come do my home? BTW, I barely made it in to get by BB's b/c of the power outage. I got it Tuesday at 10 pm, phew! See you there.
I love it! So when are you gonna come up and do mine? I'll pay! Hope you all are doing well! Have a great Thanksgiving with your family!
Wow - it looks great! Like right out of a magazine! Hope life is going great for your crew!
i like it! oh how i miss IKEA...
Post a Comment