Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Valentine's Day Bouquets
Every Year we try to come up with something to make Valentine's Day FUN, whether we hide their note on the ceiling, or hide their special treat in their lunch bags, so that when my kids get older I know that I have done my job and my sons/daughter will always remember their special Valentine and their they will NOT feel left out! So with that said - This year I decided to put together candy bouquets for each child with their favorite candy. I took a regular quart jar and filled the bottom of each jar with a similar mini version of their favorite candy (ie. mini Reece's - large Reece's, large skittles to Laffy Taffys) I taped each large candy bar to a wooden Bar-B-Que Skewer, placed them into the jar and used tissue paper as the filler. What do you think? My kids loved them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dedra, you & Tom are AMAZING! Next holiday, I'm talking to you before the big day so I can get some ideas! ;) What a fun surprise, and I love that you change it up each time.
I love the idea and they all turned out wonderful!
Post a Comment